On Saturday the Milwaukee Barbarians Athletic Club held their annual awards ceremony and banquet.
Assistant Head Coach Joe Birdsall took home top honors as Rugger of the Year.
Joe Grams, David Gray, and Alex Mross returned to the podium as back-to-back awardees while Jeff Friedrich received Alumni of the Year for all his efforts around the pitch this past season.
Jim Harings — the outgoing and long-time Match Secretary — was awarded Club Honors for his decades of service to the Barbarians and the wider Wisconsin rugby community.
Congratulations to all of the awardees!
- Rugger of the Year — Joe Birdsall
- 1st XV Forward of the Year — Joe Grams
- 1st XV Back of the Year — Nick Vigder
- 1st XV Most Improved — David Gray
- 2nd XV Forward of the Year — Zach Price
- 2nd XV Back of the Year — Alex Mross
- 2nd XV Most Improved — Daryl Bagley
- Rookie of the Year — Tom Fossell
- Alumni of the Year — Jeff Friedrich
- Club Honors — Jim Harings